Advertising Your ISO 9001 Registration
Celebrate and Promote your Certification
Once you’ve successfully registered your organization to ISO 9001:2015, you will want to promote this to your customers, vendors, and employees.
Read about the rules on using the ISO logo.
- Don’t use ISO’s logo or say you are “ISO Certified” – ISO didn’t certify you, your Registrar did.
- Your Registrar (CB or Certification Body) can provide you with a logo. This logo will typically show the certification date, standard, and length
- Use the full designation “ISO 9001:2015” not just “ISO 9001“.
- Don’t display ISO certification marks of conformity on products, product labels, or product packaging, or in any way that may be interpreted as denoting product conformity.
- Clearly define the scope (the extent) of your organization’s certification, for the locations, departments, and business units.
Promote Your Certification
Our partner, Standard Flags, provides the following self-promotion ISO certification tools using ISO-acceptable identity standards.
Once you are certified, ISO 9001:2015 requires your organization to continue improving the QMS. A good place to start is the new ISO 9004:2018. Buy a copy and read it to improve your QMS, and now includes info on managing for the sustained success of an organization. The standard has had substantial changes made to its structure and contents.
Here are some helpful tools to keep the rest of your organization sharp:
- ISO 9001:2015 Online Internal Auditor Training No travel, 24/7 access, a complete review of the requirements.
- ISO 9001 Auditor Training Materials for a top-notch audit team.
- Root Cause Analysis Training to solve your process errors.
- Educate all incoming (and existing) employees on ISO 9001.
- This can be customized with your company’s logo and email.
- Consider implementing additional Management Systems:
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System helps the environment and reduces scrap – saving money.
- ISO 45001 Occupational health and safety management systems help to reduce risk and promote safety in the workplace.
Once you understand how to operate your QMS, let DCS do the paperwork! Use a Document Control System to manage your QMS to save money!
Finding a Registrar
Looking for the right registrar to audit your company can be confusing and time-consuming. The9000store.com has partnered with many different registrars to make it easy for you to find, choose, and hire a registrar to complete your company’s needs. Use our Registrar Center to make the process smooth and easy.