Internal audits are the backbone to your Quality Management System, and our online course will teach you everything you need to know about ISO 9001, and also provide you with training to become a professional internal auditor for your company. This course is made for beginners, meaning to prior knowledge is necessary. This ISO 9001:2015 Online Internal Auditor Training Course includes a Practice Audit! Don’t cut corners when training your internal auditors! Our ISO 9001:2015 Online Internal Auditor Training Course will help your company successfully train internal auditors in both principles of auditing to ISO 19011:2018 in addition to the ISO 9001:2015 requirements. They will gain the skills for setting up an audit program and schedule, developing audit checklists and plans, and conducting an audit through interviewing personnel and evaluating documents and records. The training includes an interactive internal audit of the fictional company, Circus Circuits. This case study mimics the program of a certified lead auditor course.
This course includes Requirements training!
- Introduction to ISO 9001:2015
- Introduction to Internal Audits
- Preparing Your Checklists
- Conducting Internal Audits
- Documenting Your Findings
- Holding the Closing Meeting
Included is a detailed explanation of the ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
This ISO 9001:2015 online training course is perfect for learning the requirements of ISO 9001:2015. Use this training to learn what you need to do to build an ISO 9001:2015 system, upgrade your current system or integrate it with another management system. This is a great training tool for your project leader, management, and quality or safety team. Course Agenda
- Documented Information
- The Process Approach
- Risk-Based Systems
- Section 4: Context of the organization
- Section 5: Leadership
- Section 6: Planning
- Section 7: Support
- Section 8: Operation
- Section 9: Performance Evaluation
Volume Pricing available.
We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Try our Online Internal Auditor Training course and if you find that it is not what you had hoped it would be and didn’t complete the course and receive a certificate, let us know within 15 days of your purchase and we will give you your money back!
How long does it take?
The course takes approximately 3.5 – 4 hours to complete. After passing the quiz at the end of the training, you may print your certificate.
Is there a test?
There is a quiz at the end of the training. The quiz is not timed. You may refer to your notes during the quiz. If you do not pass the quiz, you may review the course content and retake the quiz.
This Training Course Includes:
Downloadable Student Notes
A certificate which you may print after you pass the final quiz.
You will learn about the requirement and get answers to important questions:
- What changes to your existing documentation is required by the 2015 revision of ISO 9001?
- What are the requirements for your Quality Policy?
- What elements need to be considered to ensure customer satisfaction?
- How can you determine that top management is committed to supporting the QMS?
- Where can you find additional guidance on how to handle risk assessment, since there is no clear requirement in the standard for a documented risk assessment?
- How can you assure that the quality objectives are met?
- Where in the standard can you find the requirements for planning for resources?
- Does management need to provide external resources to assure the requirements of the QMS are met?
- What environmental factors should be considered when determining resources?
- What is organizational knowledge, and what is required of it?
- What documented information is required in addition to that specified in the standard?
- What are the three main differences in the 2015 revision of the standard?