Don’t cut corners when training your internal auditors! Our ISO 9001:2015 Online Internal Auditor Training Course will help your company successfully train internal auditors in both principles of auditing to ISO 19011:2018 in addition to the ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
They will gain the skills for setting up an audit program and schedule, developing audit checklists and plans, and conducting an audit through interviewing personnel and evaluating documents and records. The training includes an interactive internal audit of the fictional company, Circus Circuits. This case study mimics the program of a certified lead auditor course.
- Introduction to ISO 9001:2015
- Introduction to Internal Audits
- Preparing Your Checklists
- Conducting Internal Audits
- Documenting Your Findings
- Holding the Closing Meeting
Included is a detailed explanation of the ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
This ISO 9001:2015 online training course is perfect for learning the requirements of ISO 9001:2015. Use this training to learn what you need to do to build an ISO 9001:2015 system, upgrade your current system or integrate it with another management system. This is a great training tool for your project leader, management, and quality or safety team.
- Documented Information
- The Process Approach
- Risk-Based Systems
- Section 4: Context of the organization
- Section 5: Leadership
- Section 6: Planning
- Section 7: Support
- Section 8: Operation
- Section 9: Performance Evaluation
You will learn about the requirement and get answers to important questions:
- What changes to your existing documentation is required by the 2015 revision of ISO 9001?
- What are the requirements for your Quality Policy?
- What elements need to be considered to ensure customer satisfaction?
- How can you determine that top management is committed to supporting the QMS?
- Where can you find additional guidance on how to handle risk assessment, since there is no clear requirement in the standard for a documented risk assessment?
- How can you assure that the quality objectives are met?
- Where in the standard can you find the requirements for planning for resources?
- Does management need to provide external resources to assure the requirements of the QMS are met?
- What environmental factors should be considered when determining resources?
- What is organizational knowledge, and what is required of it?
- What documented information is required in addition to that specified in the standard?
- What are the three main differences in the 2015 revision of the standard?