ISO 9001 Training from BSI
The9000store.com has partnered with BSI to provide numerous ISO 9000 Quality Management System training options. The extensive list of training options offer flexibility and customization. The9000store and BSI both understand that one size does not always fit all. Through our partnership with BSI; organizations have online ISO 9001 training, on site ISO 9001 training, and public ISO 9001 training available.
A typical course agenda for ISO 9001 training would look like this:
- Understand quality management definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Understand the purpose of the ISO 9000 series
- Understand the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard
- Understand the seven Quality Management Principles
- Understand the process approach
- Auditing to requirements
- How to identify nonconformities
- Purpose and content of an audit report
ISO 9001 training courses span from a general understanding of the ISO 9000 standard to an in depth workable knowledge base that is ready to be put into action.
Who needs the ISO 9001 Quality Management System training?
- Any individual requiring a working knowledge and understanding of ISO 9001 standard
- Quality Professionals/Consultants
- Presidents/Vice Presidents/CEOs
- ISO Coordinators/Management Representatives
- Laboratory quality professionals
- Accredited auditors requiring the competency to audit Quality Management Systems