Can You Trust ALL Quality Websites?
- Do they offer misleading information?
- Do they offer a guarantee?
- Is the website certified by the BBB?
- Do they offer REAL and specific testimonials from REAL companies?
- Do they offer accurate contact info and do they reply in an acceptable time?
Do They offer misleading information?
Do they give false certifications? Here are some examples:
- ISO does NOT allow you to advertise “ISO 9001 Compliant” as it is unverifiable.
One site says they are Compliant – a blatant disregard of ISO policy.
- The ISO 9000 Council – Who are these people? Where are their credentials? They only “approve” sites owned by the same people who own the ISO 9000 Council, thus any site “recommended” by them is associated with the fraud.
Do they Guarantee Your Satisfaction?
Does the company stand behind their product?
The 9000 Store guarantees that you will be satisfied with your purchase or we will refund your money. We have a 100% success rate and guarantee our products will pass an audit as they have done for 15+ years..
Is the site certified by the BBB?
An Internet trust organization is a third party company that:
- Provides an independent way to register and resolve complaints
- Verifies that a website has a privacy statement
- Verifies that the website gives you a choice of how they use your information.
Many questionable “Trust” certificates exist, as anyone can start a trust organization in their basement. Only the long-standing, independent approvals should be considered.
We don’t create misleading sites to promote our own products or any other deceptive actions. Check our credentials
Some Quality websites were dropped by the BBB – would you do business with them?
Do They Offer REAL Testimonials?
Testimonial should include at a minimum the customer’s full name and location. If they’re speaking on behalf of a business, include the business name. Several websites make up the testimonial and you can’t find the name or the company in a search, and it often sounds too good to be true – then it probably is.
But don’t just take our word for it…read what our customers have said. Or better yet, find out for yourself why we’re the leading provider of ISO 9001 Implementation tools in the world, and have been providing these tools longer than anyone else. Our years of experience means we know how to provide ISO 9000 products which are easy to follow all the way to ISO 9001 Certification.
Do They Provide Accurate Contact Info?
A trustworthy business should offer very visible contact information (phone/email/etc.), and it should accurately represent where the company is located, who is answering the phone, and should be answered by a live person (understanding of course that sometimes everyone is busy.)
The 9000 Store uses our real Contact Info located on the site – call any time – we are who we say we are and we are located where we say we are. Can others say that?