List of ISO 9000 Registered Companies
We are often asked for a list of ISO 9001 Certified Companies, but we are not related to ISO in any way. Some Registrars provide a database of their customers on their own websites, it is recommended to try their websites.
However, it is difficult to maintain a list of ISO 9001 registered companies because:
- There is not a single body that registers organizations worldwide. ISO does not register people, an accredited Registrar does. (List Below). Here are the levels of oversight for ISO certification.
- It is only a 3-year certification – companies may switch registrars after 3 years and this becomes increasingly difficult to track. Read about Registrar Basics
- Companies may be registered by several organizations for different standards.
- It costs money to maintain a list like this.
- Each company that is registered must go through a rigorous initial process including creating a complete and functioning quality management system or QMS, which they may not actually complete in full.
- Providing a list releases private customer information to the public.
Currently, there is no comprehensive list of certified ISO 9001 companies.
Download a complete list of ISO Registrars for all of the major ISO standards.