The Gap Analysis is one of the most important steps in your project. It outlines what areas of your current Quality System need improvement to meet ISO 9001:2015.
- You know where you are (Current Quality Management System).
- You want to be ISO 9001:2015 Compliant.
- The difference between these is your gap. Anytime they differ you need to change your processes to bridge the gap.
The Gap Analysis Checklist will:
- Provide the tools and checklist you need to conduct your Gap Analysis.
- Provide a detailed checklist to use to compare your current systems to the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
- Help you identify the requirements that your organization is already meeting, and those that need to be addressed.
- Give you the information you need to determine resources and a timeline for your project.
When traveling to unknown areas, a map is a necessity. Likewise, a Gap Analysis will provide you with valuable information to help you plan your Implementation Project. Our Checklist will give you the information you need to bridge the Gap.
All for only $39! That’s like getting an electronic GPS for the price of a paper map!
- Includes Technical Support
- 40 page Gap Analysis Checklist
- What is an ISO 9001 Gap Analysis?
Which version is right for me?
ISO 9001:2015 Gap Checklist is for those just creating their first ISO Management System.
If you are transitioning from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015, the Gap Transition Checklist provides you a map of where to copy some text from your existing QMS, and place it in a new QMS structure which follows Annex SL.