ISO 9001:2015 Gap Checklist
Use our Gap Checklist to map out which areas of your current Quality Management System (QMS) need improvement in order to meet ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
The Gap Checklist is a 40 page detailed document with questions for every clause in ISO 9001:2015. It is used to compare your current QMS (informal or otherwise) to the requirements of the standard, which is called a Gap Analysis. This product includes the following features:
- MS Word for easy customization to your organization
- Each clause has an explanation,
- Each requirement is expressed as a question, with columns for the answer to list:
- what is currently in place
- If the company is already compliant
- If not – the percentage completed
- What items are needed to meet the requirements
Performing a gap analysis will show you where your existing system already meets the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, and where it falls short and needs improvement. Once you have these “gaps” mapped out, you will have a better sense of how long the road to certification may take.
Upon completion of the Gap Analysis, you will have a list of items your company needs to become ISO 9001:2015 compliant.
This product contains the following items available for immediate download:
1. ISO 9001:2015 Gap Checklist
Editable Microsoft Word Document (.doc)
2. What is a Gap Analysis
PDF Document (.pdf)
3. Buy a Copy of the Standard
Contains suggestions on supporting Standards to ISO 9001:2015 with a convenient link to them
All of our products Include Technical Support.
Here is an example of the checklist – note that when you purchase, you will receive the document in Microsoft Word, so you can customize and add your own logo.
Already have an ISO 9001:2008 QMS in place? Our Transition Checklist will help you convert your QMS to be ISO 9001:2015 compliant.
“I have done many Gap Analysis and have my own checklist, but for some reason or another I just wanted to do benchmarking against proven checklists and found your checklist VERY good.”
Gap Analysis Service
A consultant can save you time by performing the gap analysis for you. They are well versed in all of the ISO 9001:2015 requirements, and will help you focus in on the areas of your organization that need improvement to achieve certification. (Virtual Analysis available.)
The Gap Analysis is the first step. When you are ready to move forward and implement your QMS, let us help. We’ve made it simple. And, we’ll credit the purchase price of your checklist when you upgrade.
You only need 3 things:
1. A copy of the ISO 9001:2015 Standard
2. Our ISO 9001:2015 All-In-One Package (includes everything you need to implement your Quality Management System, including forms, documentation, training, and more)
3. Find a Certification Body (or Registrar) to perform an external audit and issue your ISO 9001:2015 Certificate