The Gap Analysis is one of the most important steps in your project. It outlines what areas of your current Quality System need improvement to meet ISO 9001:2008.
- You know where you are (Current Quality Management System).
- You want to be ISO 9001:2008 Compliant.
- The difference between these is your gap. Anytime they differ you need to change your processes to bridge the gap.
The Gap Analysis Toolkit will:
- Provide the tools and checklist you need to conduct your Gap Analysis
- Provide a detailed checklist to use to compare your current systems to the requirements of ISO 9001:2008.
- Help you identify the requirements that your organization is already meeting, and those that need to be addressed
- Give you the information you need to determine resources and a timeline for your project.
When traveling to unknown areas, a map is a necessity. Likewise, a Gap Analysis will provide you with valuable information to help you plan your Implementation Project. Our Checklist will give you the information you need to bridge the Gap.
The Gap Analysis Checklist features:
- A detailed 38 page checklist covering every section of ISO 9001:2008 in Microsoft Word for easy editing
- Guidance on what to look for to evaluate your current processes and their compliance to ISO 9001:2008
- Links to supporting information for various clauses
- Space for notes
All for only $39! That’s like getting an electronic GPS for the price of a paper map!
- Includes Technical Support
- 38 page Gap Analysis Checklist
- Project Plan Template
- Project Plan Sample
- “What is a Gap Analysis” Instructions
- Sample Gap Schedule
- Employee Communication Sample