ISO 9001:2015 Registrar Center
Everything you need to learn about finding an ISO 9001:2015 Registrar
Considering that the registrar you choose will not only decide whether you have satisfied the standard’s requirements but potentially also the maintenance of your certification.
Everything you need to know about ISO 9001 Registrar, all in one place…
ISO 9001:2015 About Registrars
For those who want more information regarding the Registrar process.
A Path to Becoming ISO 9001 Registered
Calculating Audit Time
Details on the Registration process
Registration Process Stage 1
- Enquiry: The 9000 Store provides a complete list of Registrars. We recommend that you interview at least three.
- Complete Questionnaire: Each certification body (CB) will have their own application. View Questions to ask a Registrar.
- Proposal: Read: Selecting a Registrar.
- Confirm Application and Schedule: You will enter into a three (3) year contract with the registrar.
- 1st Stage Assessment: The purpose of this visit is to confirm the readiness of the organization for a full assessment.
- Document Review: The registrar conducts an audit to assess your documentation and verify key practices are in place.
Registration Process Stage 2
- Certification Assessment: Stage 2 – The purpose of this visit is to confirm that the quality management system fully conforms to the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 in practice.
- Major Non-Conformance: After the Certification assessment is complete, it will reveal whether or not there are any non-conformances with the standard.
- Corrective Action: Corrective Actions if Necessary – Continually analyze, document, and correct non-conformances for as long as you have a QMS.
- Follow-Up: Depending on the size of the organization, the certification body will establish an annual or semi-annual surveillance program.
- Recertification Audit: Every three years, the entire system will be assessed again.
The Value of ISO 9001:2015
Let ISO 9001:2015 Help Your Business, As It Has Countless Others.
For over 20 years, the ISO 9001 quality management standard series has been helping companies the world over in countless industries create a common “language” of consistent quality achievement. Not only has this opened up opportunities for each of these organizations to expand their reach, but it has given the world a means for continuously improving their operations. Even against a backdrop of vast economic fluctuation, companies seeking ISO 9001 certification has been growing. (See accompanying table)
Making It Easier for You To Get Certified
The 9000 store (through its parent group Standard Stores) was created to help simplify gaining certification to a range of ISO standards, including ISO 9001. We do this by creating time and money saving materials to help you plan, document and implement your system. These include a wide range of templates, instructions, manuals, training guides, classes and more. Here are a few key products that everyone considering ISO 9001:2015 Certification should consider:
These time-saving certification support packages include up to 16 different modules including specific procedures (written according to ISO 9001 standard guidelines) that can be quickly modified for your business. Other modules include workflow mapping to understand and document your processes, employee training materials, audit-preparation exercises and the all-important GAP checklist, to determine where improvements need to be made prior to going through the auditing process. As with all modules, free support is included.
Free ISO 9001 Training Classes
We list many ISO9001 training classes completely FREE of cost from the industry’s top ISO training providers. Save time and money by finding the right ISO training course in the right place at the right time. Free ISO 9001 Training Details.