Industry Organizations related to ISO 9001 Certification
Choose a Category to See Related Links:
- ISO 9001 FAQ’s
- ISO 9000 Tips & Techniques
- Independent Quality and Standards Related Organizations
- Quality Publications
- Buy Standards
- Forums, Blogs, and other Informal Resources
- U.S. Government Organizations
- List of Certified Companies
Independent Quality and Standards Related Organizations
ISO TC/176 The International Organization for Standardization’s (ISO) Technical Committee 176 on Quality Management and Quality Assurance — the committee responsible for developing the ISO 9000 series of standards and guidance documents.
RABQSA designs, develops, and delivers personnel and training certification for various standards (ISO 9001, etc.)
ASQ is the world’s leading membership organization devoted to quality.
ANSI-ASQ National Accreditation Board (ANAB) is the US accreditation body for QMS certification. They offer a directory of Registrars and other resources.
Society for Automotive Engineering (SAE) is a non-profit educational and scientific organization dedicated to advancing mobility technology.
Society for Quality Assurance – Research and Regulatory Information
American National Standards Institute – American National Standards Institute (ANSI) web site offers up-to-date resources on national and international standards activities.
International Quality Organizations by Country:
Please contact us to add your info
Does ISO Certification Pay?
ISO Quality Management Principles
Forums, Blogs, and other Informal Resources
- See our Consultants page
See our Registrars page
- MEP (Manufacturing Extension Partnerships) is a nationwide network of resources transforming manufacturers to compete globally.
- National Institute of Standards & Technology – a federal technology agency that works with industry to develop and apply technology, measurements, and standards.
- National Center for Standards and Certification Information (NCSCI)
NCSCI provides standards and standards-related information such as certification bodies, standards organizations and publications.