ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training Classes
The 9000 Store provides a current listing of ISO 9000 series Lead Auditor training classes from most major ISO9001 training providers. Please select from this updated ISO 9001 class listing by desired location, dates, costs or other factors.
ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Class Objectives:
- Completely understand quality management definitions, guidelines and concepts.
- Completely understand the reason for the 9000 Standard series
- Completely understand all of the requirements of ISO 9001:2008.
- Understand and comply with the roles and responsibilities of an ISO 9001 lead auditor
- Plan, manage, and schedule the required audit program meetings
- Acquire knowledge of the ISO 9001 audit requirements to maintain the audit program
- Document and define your Quality Management System (QMS).
- Start, manage, and finish a successful ISO 9001 audit program
- Attain competencies in ISO 9001 lead auditing skills, quality management systems, and management leader skills.
- Initiate the 9001 audit and conducting opening meetings
- Apply ISO 19011 definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Understand the principles, practices, and various types of audits
- Conduct all phases of the internal audit
- Create and display effective reports
- Understand RABQSA’s certification scheme
- Understand the role of objectives, scope and criteria in the audit process
- Understand 9001 audit team leader responsibilities
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills during the audit
- Initiate on-site activities
- Find and report nonconformities
- Prepare audit findings and conclusions
- Conduct final meetings
- Report final audit results
Outline (Typical Agenda)
Day One ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Course:
- ISO 9001 and Quality Terminology and Definitions.
- Background, History and Rationale for Quality Assurance.
- Introduction to the ISO family of documents.
- Analysis of the Contents of ISO 9001:2008.
- Audit of the Active Manufacturing
- Introduction and Welcome to the 9001 Lead Auditor Course
- The Challenge for Management
- ISO 9001 Scope and Allowable Exclusions
- Overview of ISO 9001:2008 Requirements Clause 4
- Overview of ISO 9001:2008 Requirements Clause 5
- Overview of ISO 9001:2008 Requirements Clause 6
- Overview of ISO 9001:2008 Requirements Clause 7
Day Two ISO 9000 Series Lead Auditor Training
- Quality System Requirements.
- Roles and Responsibility of Auditors.
- Analyzing Findings.
- Audit Planning and Preparation
- RABQSA and U.S. Registration System.
- Auditor Qualifications.
- Overview of ISO 9001:2008 Requirements Clause 8
- Introduction to ISO 9001:2008 Audit Trails
- Documentation Review
- Scope and Objectives
- Audit Plan
- Creation of effective Audit Checklists.
Day Three ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Onsite-Training
- Audit of Active Mfg. – Document Audits
- Auditing Tips for the Professional Auditor.
- Audit of Active Mfg. – Department Audit
- Compiling Audit Findings.
- Documentation in the Quality System.
- Planning and Conducting Effective Audits.
- Refining Interview and Note Taking Skills.
- Applicability of the Elements to Company Situations.
- Prevention vs. Detection.
- Performing the Audit
- Opening Meeting
- Conducting the Audit
- Writing Nonconformity Statements
- Summary Statement and Closing Meeting
- Audit Report
- Corrective Action and Closeout
Day Four 9001 Lead Auditor Certification Class
- Audit of Active Mfg. Dept. and System Auditing
- Corrective Action Initiation and Closure.
- Refining Audit Interview and Note Taking Skills.
- Creation of an Audit Report.
- Conducting the Audit.
- Preparation and Presentation of a Closing Meeting.
- Review of Audit Process and Audit Management Strategies
- Case Study Mock Audit
Day Five ISO9001 Lead Audit Seminar
- Review & EXAM
- Practical Application of Audit Principles and Instructor Interviews
Who Should Attend?
- Management Representatives
- Quality Directors
- Internal Auditors
- Individuals who want to become an RABQSA Certified QMS Auditor
- Individuals interested in conducting first, second, and third-party audits
- Individuals leading their companies to ISO 9001 certification
Individuals who successfully display competence during these courses will receive a Certificate of Attainment covering the following knowledge competency sections:
- RABQSA – QM – Quality management systems
- RABQSA – AU – Management systems auditing
- RABQSA – TL – Leading management systems audit teams
- Online ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training is not permissible. However, some courses combine an initial component over the Internet, and conclude with a 3-day classroom section under the guidance of an experienced trainer. (Online & Instructor Led)
- TPECS – Some organizations have the ability to provide TPECS modular instruction. TPECS: Training Provider Examination Certification Scheme.
- TPECS Ensures:
- Improved assessment and evidence of competence;
- A more effective and efficient personnel certification process; and
- Greater involvement of training providers in the personnel certification process.
- Other Special Features may vary.