""Yes your products were extremely
helpful. They answered a lot of questions that we couldn't understand. I would highly recommend your products!""
Office Administrator/Government Relations
these materials to educate groups on the ISO 9001:2008 standard.
- Tailor it to fit your audience:
- Present to Management Team as you investigate ISO 9001
employees as your company implements ISO certification
- Present to customers & vendors so they understand the requirements
- Use the quizzes to ensure they comprehend the information
- Provide a Certificate as a record of the ISO 9000 training
The training meets Sec. 6.2.2 requirement of the ISO 9001:2008 standard:
- Employee Awareness - explains the Quality Management System
- Record of Training - The student will receive a certificate upon completion
- Training Effectiveness - It includes quizzes to ensure the student comprehends the information before moving onto the next section.
Sample Slides with speaker's notes
- Includes Technical Support
You do the project yourself, but that doesn't mean you do it alone.
Although our products are easy to use, we still offer World Class Support for your project - for FREE!
Our products are so user friendly - we rarely hear from people!
Our products have been proven over 10 years - longer than anyone else - and have helped companies around the world become certified. We don't flood our packages with unnecessary forms and other "fluff" to make them look complete. Ours ARE complete, and get the job done.
But if you need help, we support our products throughout your project!
Experienced ISO professionals are available to answer questions and help you develop and
implement your QMS.
- Quick email support
- Professional phone support
- 24/7 Online Support - our website provides free and helpful information 24/7
- The ISO 9001 Overview 60 slide PowerPoint includes detailed speaker's notes covering:
- What is ISO 9001:2008?
- What does a company need to do to register to ISO 9001?
- What are the requirements?
- Section 4 - General Requirements
- Section 5 - Management Responsibility
- Section 6 - Resource Management
- Section 7 - Product Realization
- Section 8 - Measurement, Analysis & Improvement
- What are the next steps for ISO 9000 certification?
- 63 Page Trainer's Guide(PDF)
- Outline of speaker notes
- Answer key for the quizzes
- 21 page Student Guide
- Copy of the slides and space for notes
- Quizzes on the requirements
- 2 Quizes on the requirements
- 58 questions in total
- Customizable Certificate
- Space for Student and Instructor's names
Sample the ISO 9001 Overview here.
Purchase your certification training: