ISO 9001:2015 in Detail: Frequently Asked Questions
There are many questions about the ISO 9001:2015 standard. These FAQs will help answer some of these.
The most important question is: How long do I have to reach ISO 9001:2015 certification? The certification bodies give you 3 years AFTER the new standard is published.
Integrated-Standards.com has many tools to help you integrate ISO Standards in their existing format, which will be simplified with Annex SL.
Some Frequently Asked Questions.
- What is ISO 9001:2015?
- What are the benefits of ISO 9001?
- What are the ISO 9001:2015 QMS requirements?
- What are the Steps to ISO 9001:2015 Certification?
- What is the cost of ISO 9001 registration?
- Can I implement ISO 9001 without a Consultant?
- What if I want to contact a Consultant?
- How do I select a Registrar?
- Where can I compare ISO 9001:2015 products and training?
ISO 9001:2015 is the latest revision of the ISO 9001 international standard that specifies requirements for a quality management system (QMS).
Top reasons were given for registration:
- Internal operational efficiency: Lower production costs because of fewer nonconforming products, less rework, lower rejection rates, streamlined processes and fewer mistakes.
- Access to new markets: Some markets require ISO 9001 Registration, some markets favor companies with ISO 9000 Registration.
- Customer request: Many organizations are asked by a customer to obtain registration as a requirement to continue or to start doing business with them.
ISO 9001 Certification Cost in 3 parts:
- Hiring a Registrar – The registration audit is performed by a Registrar and the cost will depend on how large and how intricate your organization is. They will charge you depending on how much time they spend auditing your organization by days. There will be travel costs if the Registrar is not local and there are administrative and accreditation fees as well. Find a Registrar using our free service that allows you to receive three quotes from our top registrars, at once.
- Internal Cost – the time your employees will need to spend building and implementing the system. Our free Quickstart Guide can help you estimate the time needed from employees throughout the project.
- Outside help – This is either consultant fees or the purchasing of tools to help you with the project. You can save quite a bit of money if you do not use a consultant. Use our All-in-One Documentation and Training Package to cut out using a consultant and save money.
Make use of the resources and training available online today:
Our products are designed so that you can use them as a do-it-yourself implementation tool. However, we know that sometimes you might want to consult an expert to help you on your project or a portion of it. We can recommend the following ISO 9001 Consultants whom we have worked with and trust.
Looking for the right registrar to audit your company can be confusing. That is why The9000store.com has partnered with many different registrars around the world and made them easy for you find, choose, and hire to complete your company’s needs. (Or, to complete your registration audit.)
Selecting the best ISO 9001:2015 Certification Package for your organization can be easy. Select ISO 9001:2015 Compare Products for a list of Products and Training. If you need additional assistance, Contact Us.