1. Replace your Microsoft Visio license
Lucidchart has been busy last year. They have made Lucidchart 100% Visio compatibility for our users. That means you can import Visio files and stencils, edit them, and export any Lucidchart document to Visio. For faster onboarding, teams can import up to 200 files at once. And now, Lucidchart is the preferred diagramming tool for both Mac and PC.
2. Organize your data
Move beyond flowcharts with these advanced data management features from 2014:
The site map shape library allows you to visualize your website structure. Learn how to make a site map for better SEO and site management.
Interactive tables make it easy to display data, whether it was created in Lucidchart or copied from a spreadsheet. See the tutorial for full details.
Improved org charts will help you map out your organization in no time. Add as many fields as you’d like, and even import data from a spreadsheet without leaving the editor.
3. Get the most out of integrations
Did you know that Lucidchart is integrated with SAML? Authenticate users on your network and choose from several supported Identity Providers. You may also want to try our Google Hangout integration. To launch a video chat right from a document, click the Chat window and select “Start a Hangout”.
And last but not least, check out Lucidchart’s Google Doc functionality. The Docs add-on allows users to create and insert diagrams right into their documents! It couldn’t be easier to use Lucidchart in your daily activities.
- Includes a coupon code for Lucidchart Pro version
- Pro version price $8.33/month (6 months free through the9000store.com)
- Because this tool is cloud based, you always are using the most current version
- You can work on your diagrams, at work, at home, anywhere you can browse to your account at Lucidchart
- You will get FREE account for 6 months when you purchase one of these products:
- You can upgrade to the Team Version for $21/month