The Gap Analysis is one of the most important steps in your project. It outlines what areas of your current Quality System needs to migrate from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015.
This gap analysis checklist is prepared for use in evaluating your Quality Management System (QMS) against the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 as you transition from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015. Each requirement is expressed as a question that the user (auditor / assessor) can ask to evaluate your QMS capabilities. You will need to have copies of the ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 9001:2008 standards to use along with this checklist so that you can refer to the requirements if necessary.
While the two versions of the standard do not line up when comparing the requirements:
- New requirements and / or new terminology are highlighted in yellow.
- The intent of the main clauses of the new standard is shown in bold blue font.
- The right hand column in green shade is intended to provide reference / comparison / similarities to the ISO 9001:2008 requirements, and to identify and locate where in the new clauses, the former requirements are relevant.
- Comments highlighted in bold red font indicate removed / missing requirements.
- Includes Technical Support
- 62 page Gap Analysis Checklist
Which version is right for me?
ISO 9001:2015 Gap Checklist is for those just creating their first ISO Management System.
If you are transitioning from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015, the Gap Transition Checklist provides you a map of where to copy some text from your existing QMS, and place it in a new QMS structure which follows Annex SL.