List of ISO 9000 Registered Companies
Independent Association of Accredited Registrars (IAAR) publishes a list but it is not guaranteed to be complete. It is difficult to maintain a list of ISO 9001 registered companies because:
- There is not a single body that registers organizations worldwide. ISO does not register people, an accredited Registrar does. (List Below). The ANAB provides more info on the levels of oversight for ISO certification.
- It is only a 3-year certification – companies may switch registrars after 3 years and this becomes increasingly difficult to track.
- Companies may be registered by several organizations for different standards.
- It costs money to maintain a list like this.
- Each company that is registered must go through a rigorous initial process including creating a complete and functioning quality management system or QMS, which they may not actually complete in full.
To understand the relationship, see: Who is eligible to grant ISO 9001 Certification? If you would like to learn more general information, including ISO training, you can explore our what is ISO, link.
Here is a complete list of ISO Registrars for all of the major ISO standards: