It is difficult to maintain a list of ISO 9001 registered companies because:
- There is not a single body that registers organizations worldwide. ISO does not register people, an accredited Registrar does. (List Below). The ANAB provides more info on the levels of oversight for ISO certification.
- It is only a 3 year certification - companies may switch registrars after 3 years and this becomes increasingly difficult to track.
- Companies may be registered by several organizations for different standards
- It costs money to maintain a list like this.
- Each company that is registered must go through a rigorous initial process including creating a complete and functioning quality management system or QMS, which they may not actually complete in full
To understand the relationship, see: Who is eligible to grant ISO 9001 Certification? If you would like to learn more general information, including ISO training, you can explore our what is ISO link.
Complete list of Registrars
Here is a complete list of ISO Registrars for all of the major ISO standards: