What does ISO9000 Quality Manual Include?
- It fully describes the scope of QMS i.e. what should be included in the Quality system.
- It completely explains each and every requirement of the ISO 9001 Standard
- It contains complete detail and explanation of exclusions i.e. what should be eliminated in the Quality System
- It contains references for the quality procedures used to describe all the QMS processes.
- A flow chart represent the series and interaction of your key business processes
- The organization’s quality policies which shows that the organization is strictly committed to quality
Primary Uses of Quality Manual
- To communicate management’s expectations for quality to the organization
- To reveal the organization conformity with ISO 9001 requirements
- To serve as a measure for compliance to management’s expectations for:
- Internal audits
- ISO Registrar audits
- Customer audits
Benefits of Purchasing an ISO 9001 Quality Manual
- Quality Assurance Manual helps in designing the quality management processes to build up the effective quality management system in the organization
- Organizations can implement a successful quality management system without a consultant
- It helps to lead an organization to continuous improvement
- Project managers can lead their companies in a better and efficient way
- Save time and money during implementing of IS0 9001 Quality System
- Successful and easy registration
Buy an ISO 9001 Quality Manual